Friends

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Nerd Lacquer - Scully


Hi Everyone!!  So I cannot even express how happy I am that Nerd Lacquer is back!  I was so worried about the owner, Amanda, and am so glad that the nail community could welcome her back with open arms. Amanda has gone through a lot over the last year, and my heart goes out to her.  It is so inspiring to see her get back into action though!!

Today, I have the last of my trio of Harlow & Co. Exclusives by Nerd Lacquer.  This is Scully!  I am beyond excited to have gotten this, as it is so so stunning!  Since Nerd Lacquers sell out so quickly, I hope Amanda will be making lots and lots more to share the NL love!

You can view my other post (it's so old and these need to be reswatched but I haven't had the time) - HERE!  This features the other two of the trio, which would be Han Shot First and Batcave!! I refreshed for those for like 3 hours back when NL was first out!  I have held those as prized possessions (LOL) and was sad to miss Scully, but am glad I got my paws on it now!  And honestly, after a year or so of Nerd Lacquer not being in production, I was so sad for everyone to miss out on the beauty that is Nerd Lacquer!! I kept my NLs on the shelf tucked away because I know how much it stinks to want something you can't have and I never wanted to "show off".  I do hope that each and every one of you are able to snag the ones you've been waiting for!  I know it can be hard trying to fight the crowds, but these are worth all the patience and waiting!  Promise!

Ok, sorry for the side notes haha :-)  You can purchase Nerd Lacquer at http://nerdlacquer.com/  Now, of course, there is a huge demand for them!  Amanda uses Google+ for notifications, so I recommend following her HERE to stay up to date on info!  You can also purchase from Harlow & Co. and Ninja Polish.

So here is Scully!!!  The flecks looked pink under my light box!


For this mani, I used 2 coats of Scully along with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  The next couple of pictures are outside as the sun was setting.


I love the silver glitters that are in this!!  They are gorgeous!  Along with the white in this peachy base!  The lighting really changes how it looks too!  I mentioned about that the flecks looked pink....


But in my bedroom and kitchen, the flecks had a blue/purple look to them!!  SO gorgeous!


Here is a close up of the bottle in my kitchen lighting!  (Sorry it's blurry)


Close up - light box!


Close up - outside!



I hope you enjoyed this look at Nerd Lacquer Scully!!  We missed you, Amanda!! SO SO SO glad you are back and better than ever!


In case you missed above, you can purchase Nerd Lacquer at http://nerdlacquer.com/  Now, of course, there is a huge demand for them!  Amanda uses Google+ for notifications, so I recommend following her HERE to stay up to date on info!  You can also purchase from Harlow & Co. and Ninja Polish.

Make sure you check her Google+ to see some of the beautiful new shades she's come out with too!

Have a fantastic day!!!!

Much Love,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment