Friends

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Nail Sauce - Space Junk!



Hello Everyone!!! Today I have the gorgeous Space Junk by Nail Sauce!! I have heard about this for a while and was lucky enough to snag it during a secret restock on her site!  She posted some inventory and I happened to be checking her store that same week and ordered! WOOHOO!!  I can see why everyone talked about this one!  It is stunning!


For this mani, I used 3 coats of Space Junk with 1 coat over black on the ring finger for an accent. The picture below is the sun setting, but look at that holo glitter reflect!!



I then added another coat to the ring finger.  I love how the black brings it out, but it does look so deep by itself too!


You can purchase Nail Sauce at http://www.nailsauce.com/.  You can also follow the owner, Felicia, on Instagram as @feliifel - http://instagram.com/feliifel/ and Twitter as .  You can also stay in touch on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NailSauce
 
Outside again!



And here is my kitchen lighting!  I apologize for my skintone, but it really shows off that gorgeous holo microshimmer! 


Here are a couple shots with regular and blurred for holo!!
 


And last, we have a close up comparison with the ring finger with 1 coat and 2 coats, along with the middle finger with 3 coats on each.
 

I hope you enjoyed this look at Nail Sauce!  It was my first one, but I know there will be more in the future! This brand is awesome!  I have a couple more on my list, but Felicia keeps making such gorgeous creations that keep me drooling!!

Have a great day!

Much Love,
Crystal

3 comments: