Friends

Friday, January 4, 2013

Naild'It - Violet B Wild

 
Hello Loves!!!  It's days like these that I am extremely thankful that I'm not showing you a YouTube video!  I am still sick, and I'm sure my voice would scare you :-) haha I want to thank you all for the well wishes though!!! Mr. CC said he was better yesterday, so I can only hope this is a quick thang! If you follow me on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, you saw me with my stack of get better aids of cough drops, medicine, and herbal tea!  I almost never need that stuff, so it's funny to me when I get sick I'm just like "GIVE IT ALL TO ME! NOW!" haha In the store, I'm like "I'll take this, and that, and oh! This will get me better for sure!"  Anyway, thank you for thinking of me!  I have lots to post, but I just need time to sit down and edit it all!  OH! and my Blogiversary is coming up at the end of the month, so I have a few ideas of what I want to do for that...including a giveaway, of course ;-)  You all know I love ya!
Today I have a gorgeous polish by Naild'It that I wanted ever so badly when I saw it on Etsy!  I actually saw it through another polish listing's pictures.  It was on a nail wheel and I instantly fell in love!! I was lucky enough to receive Violet B Wild from a great friend, Deni!!  So a huge thank you to her for sending this my way for Christmas!!!  Look at that bottle!!
 
For this mani, I started with 2 coats of OPI Steady As She Rose.  Then I applied 1 coat of Violet B Wild by Naild'It and topped with Seche Vite.  Violet B Wild has a bit of a purple tint to the base, and has the matte glitters in red, blue, white, and purple!
 


You can shop at a few different places for Naild' It polishes! Naild' It on Etsy, Llarowe, Mei Mei Signatures, and Overall Beauty.  You can also stay up to date with Naild' It on Facebook!!
It's actually on sale at Llarowe for $8 - Violet B Wild!!!   If Overall Beauty is easier for you to purchase, it is available there as well - Violet B Wild.  I don't see it at Mei Mei Signatures, but she has a ton of other gorgeous colors available!!
 
I love it over the lighter base, but I bet this would be pretty over black!! Or any other shades of purple too!
 
 
Close up!!!  Look at those glitters!!  I just love this combo! And you could probably get away as patriotic with the right base (except for the purple, but hey, it's *almost* in the blue family!)
I'm not sure if colds are going around where you are, but stay healthy everyone!! I know almost everyone at my work and a lot of others of friends/family are sick too! So hopefully you are feeling good where you are ;-)
Have a wonderful day!  And hopefully you'll have some fun this weekend!  Isn't it going to be weird not having extra days off next week? haha
Much Love,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! I just love your layering combo! My hubby has been sick for a week - cough and cold - I'm keeping my distance! It seems like everyone and their mother is sick. I hope you're feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty combo!! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete