Friends

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Enchanted Polish - Beetle Juice

 
 
 
Hi!!!!! I have a bonus post to show you!!! I know Leah Ann from Llarowe is going to be posting the Enchanted Polish Falloween Collection today, so I thought I'd quick sneak in this post!!  Especially since I'm completely smitten by Beetle Juice.  And to think, I was never really that attracted to him before...
Image Credit: http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/beetlejuice-image.jpg
But as a polish...way sexy!! hehe  Chelsea did an outstanding job with this collection, and I actually didn't buy them all, but I can bet the ones I don't have are just as stunning.  Beetle Juice has won my heart though.  It glows with holo goodness!!  I have a ton of pics, so get ready!!
 
First, here is an indoor lighted picture of my base, OPI Wooden Shoe Like To Know?  I wore it with two coats, but had slight tipwear and added a third coat for pictures.
 
 
 
Then topped it off with 1 coat of Beetle juice and finished with Seche Vite.  These first four pictures are indoor lighting.  In the next three, compare how even the slightest shift changes the glitters reflection of color!  Especially the my middle finger in the center!
 
 
 
 
Blurred for holo!
 
 
Flash really brought the holo out to play!! It still doesn't do this polish justice!  It was so hard to capture the beauty of it!
Flash

Here are some outdoor pictures! OPI Wooden Shoe Like To Know? has a beautiful shimmer in it too.  It's not as noticeable with the glitter, but the color combo worked really well in my opinion!
 
Beetle Juice has green and gold glitters that are holographic along with black glitters and holo dust through it.  It has a 3-D effect to it.
 
 
 
You can purchase Enchanted Polish from Llarowe and Harlow & Co. Also, stay up to date with them on Facebook - Llarowe - Facebook and Harlow & Co. Facebook. You stay up to date with Enchanted Polish on Facebook. Keep an eye out, as Chelsea, the owner, will be having a 3000 follower giveaway on Facebook!!!

Llarowe should have Enchanted Polish's Falloween Collection on the site TODAY!! Make sure to check out Llarowe - Facebook for details!  Since this is a limited edition collection...if you have any you want, don't hesitate because I think this is the last sale!
 
 
 
 
 
In the shade, you can kind of see how it glows here!
 
 
 
 
Some close up shots for you!!
 
Flash
 
I hope you enjoyed this extra long post full of holo!! :-D 
 
Have a great day and look for my regular post too!
 
Much Love,
Crystal

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful combination and swatches as usual! You are tip top girly!
    Much Love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks fantastic over Wooden Shoe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an excellent mani!!! and review!!! Love all the pics in the different lighting :-D looks Lovely on you too :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beetlejuice is amazing, what a stunning glitter Crystal, shown to perfection!!

    ReplyDelete