Friends

Friday, February 17, 2012

ManGlaze - Lesbihonest

Matte, Glossy, and Matte VS Glossy - ManGlaze Lesbihonest

Lesbihonest here...this color is freaking gorgeous!  Now I know some may think this is hilarious, others may not agree.  Whatever your take is on ManGlaze, just know that despite their crude humor, their polish is amazing - matte or glossy!  So hopefully you can understand where they're going here, considering the label itself gives a pretty good idea of what kind of jokes their company likes.


Matte polish - 1 coat
 

I couldn't believe when I put this on, how gorgeous it was for 1 coat.  It's a perfect quick mani when you're in a rush, especially because it dries SO fast!


One of my favorite things about ManGlaze is that their from Chicago.  Being just south of the city, I feel an extra special connection to them and love to support them!  And yes, I laugh at the jokes :-)  How can you not?  Here is their story:

ManGlaze INK. began in 2006 as a stupid idea two best friends had one drunken evening after seeing the band GWAR. Upon sobering up the next day, they decided the idea was too stupid to ignore. This began their mission to create ManGlaze, a less girlie nail polish made to function well for men and appeal to foxy women. This stuff is badass, cruelty-free, toxin-free and made by hand in the good old USA.




I love it. Their website can be found HERE, but they sell on their FACEBOOK page or AMAZON. Facebook has their prices with their discount, I paid $11.82 + shipping for this one. Their Amazon page has a discount code for 10% off. I actually participated in a promo they had after Thanksgiving too - I forget their name for it. Anyway, that's how I got started with buying their mattes. I have older pictures I will post in the future. Matte vs Glossy has been one of my favorite things to show off their awesome polish. They will try to tell you it's shitty, but don't believe them! I guess they want to appeal to men and us women keep buying it all :-)








Glossy! 1 Coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast





Here is where scotch tape comes in handy!  I learned all I know from Erika at Chloe's Nails.  HERE is her Tutorial for how to create these types of manis!  Trust me, she's amazing.  If you aren't following her blog, you should be! 












Here is a closer look at their label.  They have some of the most amazing labels.  And they send little goodies with your order, like a guitar pick and sticker.  I am a sucker for that kind of stuff.



Lesbihonest label


Coda


This is my other fur baby, Coda.  He is a German Shepherd and is going to be 3 years old this July.  He still acts like a puppy, but he's starting to mature.  He absolutely loves his photo taken, probably because I've had a camera in his face ever since we brought him home at 7 weeks old!  I have some adorable puppy pictures I can share with you in the future!  :-)



My beautiful ring!
So why the random ring picture?  Well, I was stopped at a light yesterday and this single ray of light came through and hit my ring in the most beautiful light.  It's taken with my iPhone - amazing technology isn't it? This ring is my favorite reminder of how lucky I am to be married to the most amazing man.  My favorite part is it a custom creation.  It started out as a promise ring for our 1 year anniversary, the center stone being much smaller.  I unfortunately lost it and was extremely devastated.  Mr. CC actually surprised me with a teddy bear holding a box that contained a replacement.  Our 5 year anniversary together, we upgraded the center stone to this beautiful diamond that I was able to pick out.  When we got engaged last year, I couldn't image using anything but this as my wedding ring.  I didn't think we'd find a band to match, but luckily the first one I tried on at our jeweler's was perfect.  I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. 

Hope you enjoyed some matte and glossy versions of ManGlaze!  As well as my couple of extra pictures to tell you about myself!

Much Love,
Crystal

3 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful set!! Such a beautiful story about you and your hubby!! Ain't love grand? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The polish is a gorgeous colour, and looks great as a matte. The packaging is a little too OTT for myself perhaps :p

    And that's such a beautiful story about your ring, thank you for sharing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Marisa!! :-) Love makes the world go 'round hehehe

    lol Saira, yes, the company quite a bit different than others! But I agree, so pretty! And thank you so much!! ;-)

    Glad you ladies liked the story!!

    ReplyDelete