Friends

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

GOSH Gasoline and Purple Heart

Gasoline - 3 Coats, 1 Coat Poshe


Today I have more GOSH polishes for you!  These colors are so awesome too!  I really wish the GOSH brand was available in the US!  I would buy all of their colors!  Lindsay from Polish & Diamonds was kind enough to swap with me for these!! ;-)

Gasoline is a gorgeous shimmer that is purple, but you can see hints of blue and pink in it.  It was extremely hard for my camera to pick this color up!  I know in the bottle it is more purple, but I definitely could see the fuschia color on the nail.  This is 3 coats of Gasoline and 1 coat of Poshe. 















Now I personally think that they switched to two names for these polishes!  Gasoline should be the murky green to purple color!  Even the bottle has color swirls like you'd seen in gasoline!  And Purple Heart can be the shimmer one above, I guess because it reminds me of Valentine's Day and it has shimmer of purple, blue, and pink.  Oh well!  I guess that's the names they wanted!  Hope I didn't confuse anyone with my rambling ;-)  lol


Purple Heart - 2 Coats, 1 Coat Poshe



Purple Heart is a gorgeous duochrome!  It changes from purple, to a grey, to a green.  This is 2 coats with 1 coat of Poshe.  It also has a nice shimmer through it, nothing to bold, but just enough to keep the polish looking even more interesting than the color shift.  Plenty of pictures to see all the different shades of color from this gorgeous bottle!



See the bottle!?  It looks like gasoline! lol







 














So do you love these colors?  Me too.  And I'm sure some of you are sad because you don't have GOSH anywhere near you.  But you're in luck!  I *think* I have found some dupes for these, so look for that post in the next couple of days.  I'm not sure if I'll do the last two GOSH polishes or my comparisons yet.   Leave me a comment if you prefer one over the other!

Hope you enjoyed more swatches of GOSH!  ;-)

Much Love,
Crystal

6 comments:

  1. These are both beautiful!! But I need Gasoline in my life ASAP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really nice. I agree, definitely a shame they aren't available in the US

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marisa, I love Gasoline too!! thank you ;-) Check out tomorrow's post for comparison!!

    Lizzy, I love purple too! Thanks!

    Melissa, thank you! Maybe if we complain enough they will come sell here?! haha Otherwise maybe Llarowe will eventually pick the line up! That'd be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree about the names needing to be swapped! I love Purple Heart, it's definitely going on my list!!

    ReplyDelete